These delicious little squares will melt in your mouth. They are high in protein and minerals, nourishing your body and pleasing your taste buds.
- 1 cup fresh Medjool dates, pitted
- ½ cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Approximately 1-2 tablespoons almond meal
- Place all ingredients except almond meal in a food processor and process until well combined and smooth.
- Remove mixture and place into a bowl. Add enough almond meal to reduce stickiness of the mixture. The texture will depend on how much moisture is present in the dates and how oily the tahini is.
- Spoon mixture into a square container and place in the freezer.
- Cut into slices and serve.